Graduates in Industrial Technology Engineering are professionals capable of:
- Leading and developing projects on the installation, assembly or operation of mechanical equipment, electrical, electronic and energy installations and industrial design.
- Analysing and improving industrial products and processes.
- Managing quality and environmental management systems.
- Managing departments: product development, technical engineering, innovation or strategy.
- Developing research or innovation projects.