Library cards are for:
- Researchers from other universities, etc.
- Anyone wishing to consult the Library collection In this case, the request will be subject to examination.
The Front Desk.
What is required:
- Completed application form.
- A photocopy of ID card.
- An ID sized photograph.
- A document providing proof of status (job, etc.).
- Proof of payment, if applicable.
Once the necessary documents have been submitted, the card will be ready in 48 hours and will be valid for one year.
- Alumni Association members: Euro 0.
- Alumni, non-members of the Alumni Association: Euro 25.
- External Researchers:
- Institutional Researchers ( lecturers and researchers attached to research centres, scientific or higher education institutions which maintain collaboration agreements with the UD) :0 euros.
- Other users ( individuals interested in making use of the Library for professional reasons or research ): 50 euros.
In case of loss or theft
The Library must be notified immediately.
In order to apply for a new Library card:
- UD students should contact the General Secretariat´s Office.
- Friends of the Library (alumni and external researchers) may apply for the card in the Library.