Where to photocopy or print
The Library provides users with a Photocopy and Printing Service on each of the floors (beside the Reading Rooms).
What you need
- A UD card and a Library Card are needed to use this service. Library Cards can be recharged in the machine located on the first floor in the Photocopy and Printing Service area*.
- You can print from :
- Any laptop connected to WI-FI once you have entered the settings required for the printers on each floor.
- Laptops for loan, by following the instructions provided at the desk where the laptop is located.
- The computers in the Reference Room. Follow the instructions provided at each desk .
Guides to the settings required to use a printer:
* As of 26 April 2012, all user information must be current in order to use UD or Library cards as cash cards.